Ayurveda and Yoga combined are dedicated to promoting your natural innate timing and rhythm. This system of wellness is devoted to soothing your mind and body while cultivating energy and commitment to long term health. Meditation and various other practices are used to release our mind from hyperactivity and to soften anxiety, insomnia, anger, frustration and depression. This is a natural way to find happiness!
We are all unique in make up and mental design, so each client receives guidelines specific to their balance and innate rhythm. It’s guaranteed to enrich your life by giving you:
- A system to use that supports your body and mind to create clarity, strength, flexibility and support
- Diet and lifestyle tips to balance your digestion
- Using food as per your body type to heal your body naturally
- A space and means for self-care
- A way to free the body tension and release toxins using Yoga postures for Dosha balance
- A space for meditation to get clarity for your unique mind type. This may not be everyone’s bag, but it is each clients choice, and if they choose to try, they will find the specific practice for their mind type will help them enjoy the experience
Ayurveda is very much aware that what makes one person, one dosha happy, could bore the arse out of another person!!😂 Each one of us deserves to be respected for our likes and dislikes. Yoga and Ayurveda know this very deeply. Contemporary Ayurveda deals with the physical and energetic body. Focusing on the functioning between the body, the environment and the elements. Yoga seeks to develop the mind and open the Loving heart. When the personality mind quiets, there is space for happiness to open our Life.
Initial Consultation is for a duration of 60- 90 minutes. The cost for a 60 minutes session is €50 and for 90 minutes session is €80.
Maintenance Consultation and follow up session are for €50 for a 60-minute session.
So take a step towards happiness, book a session today!
Kelly is an accredited member of the Ayurvedic Professionals Association